Mold, Algae, Dirt and Dust can facilitate the wear and tear on any canvas product. The Canvas Works takes cleaning seriously. Not only can we apply a lot of elbow grease to cleaning your cover, panel or bag, we utilize great cleaning products to insure the job is completed correctly and not damaging to your product. We have large washing tubs to immerse full covers in soap and mild bleach. Fabrics such as Sunbrella are not effected by bleach. Bleach can however do damage to older threads, thus requiring new stitching with a Teflon based long lasting thread.
Care and Cleaning of Sunbrella Fabric can be found by clicking here.
Bring us your bimini, boat cover, outdoor cushion, awning or other fabric project and we will restore it with 303 Fabric Guard. It is the only product recommended by and for Sunbrella and will restore lost water repellency to fabrics without altering fabric color, feel, flammability or breathability.
Canvas products should be cleaned annually and treated with 303® MARINE FABRIC GUARD:
- Strengthens and restores lost water repellency
- Recommended by Sunbrella®, leading outdoor fabric manufacturer
- Protects against both water-based and oil-based stains
- Does not alter fabric color, feel, flammability or breathability
- Safe for synthetic and natural fibers
*Once cleaned, we can then focus on repairing and refurbishing.