- Looking for a strong, robust and dependable surface to mount solar panels or hardware?
- Need a low maintenance support structure to withstand harsh cruising conditions?
- How often do you remove your current soft dodger? Probably never!
- Sick of looking up at your moldy dodger and dealing with wear and tear?
The Hard Top Dodger
As expert fabricators and experienced cruisers, we have designed the Hard Top Dodger with both form and function in mind. Unlike dodgers with soft canvas tops on most boats, the hard hop dodger provides unparalleled protection from the elements and offers a safe, rigid platform to mount accessories and hardware for offshore and coastal cruising.
The Dodger Enclosure
Our soft enclosure is attached with careful consideration to your specific boat and your needs as a sailor. Our experienced team attaches the enclosure to the hard top with track, zippers and stainless steel stanchions. The dodger windows are framed in your choice of Sunbrella or Stamoid and sewn together with teflon thread for durability and strength. In addition to choosing the configuration of your windows, we help guide you on height and angle of your structure.
Hard Top Dodger Specifications:
- Rigid Top: ¾” foam core, x-mat glass and the high quality gelcoat. Cambered 90” x 54” x 1” with rain lip.
- Support System: 1-1/4” 316 stainless steel stanchions and supports
- Handrails: top, bottom and sides
- Boat: currently available for 38′-46′ sail boats
Dodger Enclosure Specifications:
- Windows: Fitted 40 mil clear view polycarbonate. Lexan can be rolled. Makrolon is rigid.
- Frame: Stamoid or Sunbrella double sided fabric frames with reinforcement
- Hardware: Keder cord and rail if applicable; Lift-A-Dots or Common Sense also available