Powerboat enclosures are an integral part of owning a boat. There are complex decisions that go into creating a custom powerboat enclosure whether it is a small fishing vessel or large yacht. The Canvas Works has the knowledge and expertise to offer many options for your powerboat enclosure. We cater to the needs of you and your boat and help you make decisions about vinyl, fabric, hardware, function and installation.
Powerboat Enclosure Options
Determining the best option for a powerboat enclosure can be complex. It is an investment whether you are doing a fully enclosed aft deck with vinyl windows or a partially enclosed helm area for protection. We are well versed in helping you pick the best materials for your boat and work hard to get the best fit possible for long-lasting pleasure.
Things to consider with boat enclosures include:
- Fixed, heavy duty Makrolon windows or flexible windows that open with a zipper or roll and tie
- The condition of your existing structure or start from scratch with a new structure
- Door openings for easy access
- Easy of use when removing or installing sections for cleaning
- Type of hardware like snaps, twist locks, bungees, lift-a-dots, Keder track, zippers or velcro
- Fabric choice between Sunbrella or Stamoid both industry standards in the marine world
- Protective covers for the vinyl windows (this is highly recommended in most cases)
Interested in a new powerboat enclosure? Call us for our slip schedule and bring your boat to our dock for a friendly experience and a custom, high quality product. Whatever you need, we Make it Happen. For detailed info, view our Powerboat Enclosures Tech Flyer. Need an enclosure for your Sailboat? Check out Dodgers and Bimini Tops.