Good quality boat cushions are important for both form and function. Let us help you freshen up your boat deck, salon or sleeping area with new custom cushions. We offer a plethora of styles and fabrics and you can count on us to provide the highest quality work as well as friendly, fast service. We have many options for all your different types of boat cushions. For detailed info, view the Marine Cushions PDF
At TCW we are happy to offer a wide assortment of marine seating options:
We have the expertise required to provide a top level-seating product. Have our design team bring new life to your boat or floating home with custom cushions to meet your needs. Let us guide you on the details of design, fabric, piping, foam, zippers, and fit. We provide all types and sizes of foam and cut to your specifications if needed.
Recover and/or Repair
If you prefer to save a little money and resources, we are happy to recover or repair existing cushion covers. Often times the foam can be salvaged and the best choice is to replace just the fabric cover or repair a zipper. Recovering requires that we have the old cushion and if possible the furniture so we can ensure the best fit possible. Bring your boat cushions to us and you will be thrilled to see them rejuvenated.
The details of your cushions are totally up to you, but we have samples in our shop and can help you explore the best options for your space. Here are some details to consider:
- Fabric – In most cases, we use Sunbrella fabric, which is a fantastic and durable option for most outdoor spaces. We can custom order fabric that also includes, vinyl, leather, mesh or upholstery.
- Foam – This is also a consideration when choosing your seating. We have several options for density and size. We can cut foam to just about any shape or size.
- Teflon Thread – We use Teflon threat on all outdoor cushions to ensure the ultimate standards for wear and tear.
- Seams – For every cushion, we spend the time to overlock each seam so there will be no fraying.
- Zippers – Each cushion will contain a zipper so you have the option to remove the cover for cleaning. Plastic zipper pulls are used to ensure no rust in the elements.
- Optional details – Other details to consider when making cushions are piping, tiebacks, breathable underlining, shape, hinged, depth, batting, etc. We cover all of these with you upfront to make the final product to your liking. Cost is dependent on all these factors but we are happy to give you a thorough estimate for your project.