Custom cushions are a fabulous way to freshen up the seating in your home or patio. We offer a plethora of styles and fabrics for residential cushions. You can count on us to provide the highest quality work as well as friendly, fast service. Our team can recover existing cushions or fabricate new ones from scratch. For detailed info, view the Residential Cushions PDF.
At TCW we are happy to offer a wide variety of seating options for your home and garden:
We have the expertise required to provide a top level-seating product. Have our design team bring new life to your indoor or outdoor space and let us create custom cushions to meet your needs. We will guide you on the details of design, fabric selection, piping, foam, zippers, and fit. In addition, we provide all types and sizes of foam and cut to your specifications if needed.
Recovering and Repair
If you prefer to save a little money and resources, we are happy to recover or repair existing cushions. Often times the foam can be salvaged and the best choice is to replace just the fabric cover or repair a zipper. Recovering requires that we have the old cushion and if possible the furniture so we can ensure the best fit possible. Bring your existing cushions to us and you will be thrilled to see them rejuvenated.
We are also happy to help you with related projects. These include the following:
- seat covers
- some types of upholstery
- director’s chairs
- sling chairs
The details of your cushions are totally up to you, but we have samples in our shop and can help you explore the best options for your space. Here are some details to consider: You can also refer to our more detailed Cushion Info Sheet.
- Fabric – In most cases, we use Sunbrella fabric, which is a fantastic and durable option for most outdoor spaces. We can custom order fabric that also includes, vinyl, leather, mesh or upholstery.
- Foam – This is also a consideration when choosing your seating. We have several options for density and size. We can cut foam to just about any shape or size.
- Teflon Thread – We use Teflon thread on all outdoor cushions to ensure the ultimate standards for wear and tear.
- Seams – For every cushion, we spend the time to overlock each seam so there will be no fraying.
- Zippers – We use high-quality YKK zippers on each cushion so you have the option to remove the cover for cleaning. YKK plastic zipper pulls are used to ensure no rust in the elements.
- Optional details – Other details to consider when making cushions are piping, tiebacks, breathable underlining, shape, hinged, batting, etc. We cover all of these with you upfront to make the final product to your liking. Cost is dependent on all these factors but we are happy to give you a thorough estimate for your project.